Scientist or institution: Central Catalana de Electricidad
Repository institution: Fundació Gas Natural
Period covered: 1896-1912
In 1893 the Catalan Society and Lebon reach an agreement, which was perfected in 1896 with the creation of the Central Catalan 50/50 Electricity to deal with AEG German was introduced in Barcelona. This starts the activity of thermal electricity production, with the Central Building in Vilanova Barcelona.
In 1895 he inaugurated the headquarters on Avenida Portal de l'Angel in Barcelona, the first headquarters of the company property, designed by modernist architect Joseph Domenech Estapà.