Scientist or institution: Construccions Mecàniques Sarasa
Repository institution: Arxiu Històric de Girona
Period covered: 1925-1983
This company, founded by Manuel Sarasa, began its activities in 1923 in a small workshop in Girona Street Figuerola that twenty years later would be replaced by a large premises in the same place in the city. Its central location and its volume of activity that made the "Workshops can Sarasa," popular name with which this company was known, were well known name and ended up giving a part of the city following the old course river Guell. Initially dedicated to the maintenance and repair of industrial machinery, gradually went specializing in machinery for handling paper.
Approximate volume: 10 ml