Scientist or institution: La Propagadora del Gas
Repository institution: Fundació Gas Natural
Period covered: 1915-1970
A company dedicated to gas and electricity. Acquired in the early twentieth century by the Catalan Society along with other companies as the General Society of Hydroelectric Power (1911) with hydraulic exploitation concessions in the Pyrenees, Catalan changing the name to the Gas and Electricity (1912), The Energy Sabadell (1912) and Lebon 50% of the Central Catalana de Electricidad.